JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Fearsome Foes Box Set  (Read 2043 times)

akpayne

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Fearsome Foes Box Set
« on: November 19, 2005, 03:02:40 PM »

Saw this today at TRU, it looks amazing - didn't check the price as I didn't really care as I have it placed on order at BountyHunter.
Looking forward to picking this one up!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

akpayne

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Fearsome Foes Box Set
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 08:44:32 AM »

Finally picked this set up from Mike - who I owe a big thanks for fighting off all the others who wanted to buy it before I got my slow arse in to Bounty Hunter Toys.

Love this set - every figures is now the best version release.

Lizard - WOW, way cool figure, brings the comic villian off the page.

Vulture - Double WOW!  not only bring the villian off the page, he soars!  the perfect version!  My original Sinister Six is no complete!!!!

Rhino - the best version so far, again makes me think they went back to the classic look of rhino and nailed it right on!

Spider-Man - they used the Super Poseable sculpt - my personal favourite - with a new head, the head sculpt isn't my favourite - I really like the McFarlane look, but this is a minor minor complaint!

Caranage - well the set couldn't be perfect - I have the other version of this figure, and they are both the same ho-hum toy, this one might have a new head sculpt.  But they could of put a worse figure in the set, and I still would have gladly paid money for it!

Did I mention that I really liked this box set! or that my original Sinister six is complete - Bravo Toy Biz!  And thanks again Mike.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »