Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

Friday night before the con

(1/4) > >>

Scramble:
I'll be staying at the con hotel Friday night this year. I might only arrive around midnight, however. Any late night activities planned?

Blitzkrieg:
I was wondering the same thing (for Saturday night "post-con" as well). Last year, a number of us got together at Jack Astor's for dinner/drinks after the dealer room closed on Friday night. From the 2011 video recently posted, it looks like a number of folks got together at Montana Cookhouse as well (couldn't tell if that was on Friday night or Saturday night). It would be cool to choose a place/restaurant for veteran and new JoeCanuck members to chill out together after the convention activities.

Blitzkrieg

NeoDragonKnight:
Im down for meeting some folks Friday night, even something as simple as pizza in the lobby or something.

pdaat:

--- Quote from: NeoDragonKnight on August 05, 2012, 07:47:51 PM ---Im down for meeting some folks Friday night, even something as simple as pizza in the lobby or something.

--- End quote ---
And beer.

roger dodger:
My father-in-law and I will probably walk over to Boston Pizza (across the street from the hotel) on Friday night for food and beer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version