Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

Panel Anticipation Thread

(1/2) > >>

Jon S.:

As a collector who pretty much has everything he wants in Joe, I tend to look forward to the panels more than the dealer room. I particularly enjoy Bellomo's stuff because he gets some discussion going. I also dig the trivia challenge because it's a chance to show off.

What panels are you guys looking forward to most?

Pete The Greek:
You winning the draws and the reaction you get i.e. Again!?.

morgardee:

--- Quote from: Pete The Greek on August 10, 2012, 11:43:28 AM ---You winning the draws and the reaction you get i.e. Again!?.

--- End quote ---

That's about it right there folks!  :D

Jon S.:

--- Quote from: Pete The Greek on August 10, 2012, 11:43:28 AM ---You winning the draws and the reaction you get i.e. Again!?.

--- End quote ---

I bet this is the year everything changes and I win nothing. I'm gonna buy the same # of tickets I buy every year.

Also - I'll be contributing a prize to the raffle pool this year. (two if anyone actually wants a H.I.S.S. Scout)

Blitzkrieg:

--- Quote from: Jon S. on August 10, 2012, 10:38:56 AM ---
As a collector who pretty much has everything he wants in Joe, I tend to look forward to the panels more than the dealer room. I particularly enjoy Bellomo's stuff because he gets some discussion going. I also dig the trivia challenge because it's a chance to show off.

What panels are you guys looking forward to most?

--- End quote ---

The Declassified panel. I don't recall them ever hosting a panel at a venue before.

Blitzkrieg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version