Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

2012 Canadian Joe Con Appreciation thread.

(1/6) > >>

NeoDragonKnight:
Hey guys, as usual let give the CJC team our appreciation for another terrific event!
The set was fantastic, second only to the original HATE set.  I found myself occupied for the most part with all the panels, which was great!  And it was great to see and meet old and new people!

grunt 4 mvp:
Another fun Con.
The highlight was the people for sure.
Getting to get to know Nova, Deadshot and Blitzkreig better and saying 'hi' to all the usual suspects was great.
The owner of Guru-Planet / Spy Lounge was awesome to hang out with as well.
Thanks to all who organized and participated.

garling23:
huge thank you to all the hard work that goes into this every year.  my son logan and I always count the months, weeks, days and min. until the day comes.  very well organized, very friendly, and a very fun event as always!  thanx again! 

Jon S.:
I had a great time today. I'm flattered that people even remember my name from year to year. There's nothing better than wandering around and talking Joe.

I had high hopes for the panels and they did not disappoint. That G.I. Joe Declassified stuff was f'n strange. I'm kind of relieved that the line was cancelled when it was.

Kudos to the guys who worked their butts off to make this happen.

bandonov:
Well Done Guys! 

Even thou I was trying to stay awake I really enjoyed myself!  I'm already lookig forward to Next years CJC!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version