Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

Post your Con Haul!!!

(1/11) > >>

grunt 4 mvp:
Always fun to see what other people picked up....and it encourages others to attend next year to get in on the goods!
Tell or show us what you got!!!

NeoDragonKnight:
I got mainly prints, 2 of Jasons Joe canuck prints, Rob Atkins cover print, 1 of the 3 sketches I ordered from him (he will ship me the other 2 later, a bit of a bummer not getting them there as I was excited to get them, but hes a good guy), no real Joe toys aside from the Con Set, but also picked up a Fairchild fig from Latinjoe.  I would have got another commission from Valintine if I had money but alas, too many cons in one month, so had to pull back a bit.

garling23:
had a great time as always!  My son and I picked up some newer vehicles from Hal, and finally found a zombie viper.  many other little things we needed were found aswell,  all in all it was great to meet some new and old faces though trades and chats!

Jon S.:
I had so much fun this year. I really enjoyed sitting in at all the panels and being snarky. I hope I didn't ruin anyone's day with my constant chatter. As for stuffs, I got a pretty good haul this year if I must say so myself.

2012 Convention Set
Buzz Boar (woo hoo!)
Sci-Fi
Agent Helix (*really* cool figure - where have you been all my life?)
Jason Loo 2012 Con set artwork
Totally Tubular 80's Toys autographed
G.I. Joe Special Missions Vol 1-4
Signed Robert Atkins trading card
Beast (MU)
Mr. Sinister & Some Other Guy (MU)

Plus for the kiddos
Skyfighter w/ Ace
Crimson Commander Helicopter w/ Xamot and Tomax
25th Anniversary Wild Bill

bandonov:
I did not spend too much this year: