JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Pursuit of Cobra @ Wal Mart  (Read 96673 times)

SnowHawk

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Pursuit of Cobra @ Wal Mart
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2010, 04:31:17 PM »

I got lucky at Walmart in Bradford yesterday I got Dusty, Zartan and 2 Jungle Vipers.  There was still a Dusty, Destro and Tornado Kick SE left on the shelf.  The only one I am still looking for is the Recondo and the Cobra Fury.

They also had 2 $10 Night Raven's left.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2010, 05:30:55 PM »

All I saw at Wal-Mart in London last week was wave 1 - at least one of everything.

Or at least there was.............

At least my order from Hal will be here soon.  Not that I would say no to a Jungle Viper or two.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 11, 2010, 10:46:49 PM »

i finally found alley viper at retail!

walmart at square one had lots of wave one figures, i left behind the cobra commander though, i did how ever take the firefly and alley viper they had.

zellers at square one also had a handful of figures, again i left them all, including cobra commander, but i took the alley viper.
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

Kronser

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 12, 2010, 11:19:32 AM »

nice info about the W2 vehicles, I'm eager to run into them but have had no luck yet

I found two Jungle Vipers at a W-M in London last week but haven't had much luck other than a couple Alley Vipers here and there. Cobra Commander and the other short packed W1 guys are starting to stagnate around here finally but the army builders are scarce. I've got five of each so I think I'm good, I can scout for more though if anyone is having a hard time getting out to stores.
I figured out how to change my signature!

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2010, 01:06:28 PM »

Quote from: "Kronser"
nice info about the W2 vehicles, I'm eager to run into them but have had no luck yet

I found two Jungle Vipers at a W-M in London last week but haven't had much luck other than a couple Alley Vipers here and there. Cobra Commander and the other short packed W1 guys are starting to stagnate around here finally but the army builders are scarce. I've got five of each so I think I'm good, I can scout for more though if anyone is having a hard time getting out to stores.
Kronser - if you happen to come across another AV and maybe a couple JVs, I would gladly take them!
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Lt Storm

• View Profile
    • http://canadaseliteheadquarters.com/
« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2010, 11:25:51 PM »

Some of your guys are finding wave 2 already  :'( oh well I can wait until they hit my area stores.   :lol:
When life gives you lemons...trade them in for oranges, they are much better for you.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: October 13, 2010, 10:21:36 AM »

Just went to the Wm at Markville and some D-Bag cut into the Snow Job and stole the sniper rifle!
Lurking

canprime

• phpBB Blue SNAKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 13, 2010, 05:35:08 PM »

Quote from: "bandonov"
Just went to the Wm at Markville and some D-Bag cut into the Snow Job and stole the sniper rifle!

There is some D-Bag running around the east end constantly swapping figs, and now probably the same guy removing items.  We've got a definite problem.  I only hope someone wakes up at the stores.  Though I don't hold out much hope.

Kronser

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 14, 2010, 07:34:26 AM »

I hate that. As a kid, as now, I figure if I can't afford a Joe, I can't have it. Why can't everyone just accept this?
I figured out how to change my signature!

SnowHawk

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 14, 2010, 08:17:46 AM »

Quote from: "canprime"
Quote from: "bandonov"

There is some D-Bag running around the east end constantly swapping figs, and now probably the same guy removing items.  We've got a definite problem.  I only hope someone wakes up at the stores.  Though I don't hold out much hope.

I know of a guy who did that with ROC Sharc with Ice Storm.  Bought it, removed the head for a custom, then returned it to Walmart and said it was defective and was missing a head... just to save $8

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 14, 2010, 09:54:22 AM »

I know seriously...if you cant afford an 8 dollar toy and is forced to steal it, you got issues...don't they have more important things to worry about, like maybe getting a job or something...this is the kind of stuff that turns me off to retail, aside from the lack of product on the shelves.  Which is why I just buy online these days.
\"And I don\'t want the world to see me, cuz I don\'t think that they\'d understand... When everything\'s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...\"

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 19, 2010, 06:20:00 PM »

Found a full case of waves 1 and 2 at my local Wally.  The only figure missing yet again was the all elusive Alley Viper oh and Recondo.  I scooped him just in case I do a Blaine custom.
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!