JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Wave 1 Vehicles are here  (Read 2802 times)

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Wave 1 Vehicles are here
« on: July 30, 2008, 06:15:44 PM »

TRU Regent has the vehicles in stock as of 5:00 pm.  I even left the other HISS which I really was tempted to buy.  All sets were $21.99.

One of the stock guys told me they're moving fast as he's had to already restock them since this morning. Happy hunting.                                                                                                                                                                                     
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

claw

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Wave 1 Vehicles are here
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 06:49:44 PM »

I just picked up the last hiss today, only the ram and armadillo left  A couple of days ago, I picked up the last three on the shelf - vamp, armadillo and ram.  I then went next door to value village and found a bag of a dozen battle beasts laser beasts, a bag of 8 worn vintage gi joes, a big bag of starcom vehicles with figures.  There was also about 20 bags of 90's star wars figures.

Yesterday, went around to a few wal-marts and the polo park tru and just found an american carded spirit at the polo park wal-mart.  The polo park tru usually doesn't get much joes in, but picked up an indiana jones jungle cutter vehicle.

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Wave 1 Vehicles are here
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 11:10:03 PM »

Crossroads Walmart on Regent now carries a couple of Hiss tanks, Armadillo & air chariot.  Can't find the receipt but something like $19.xx or something like that, I'm sure its the same as other Walmarts in other provinces.