JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Tomahawk listed on Toys R Us.com; out in Canadian Target stores as well  (Read 10288 times)

g.ijoecollecter3400

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
  • where not worthy
    • View Profile
Re: Tomahawk listed on Toys R Us.com; out in Canadian Target stores as well
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2013, 09:40:55 PM »

Santa see they made a remake of this. I have one original, complete with all the perks and I have at least two others I've been trying to find parts for sensor nighties. I think they cost like 60.00  in my day, so they've got no excuse that they can't make them as good or better today than they were back in my childhood days. LOL.

I have to disagree. Not only to the have an excuse, They have the best excuse for not making them as good as the original... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....

Also, Depending on weather you like old britly plastic and very shinny paint job, and a vehicle that break's into 5 peces when you drop it ( you might like the original better )

If your more into modern joe's and having more modern paint and a vehicle you can drop 15 times before something finally fall's off ( you may like the new one )
I oppened the drawer and there it was "" GONE ""

darth cujo

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: Tomahawk listed on Toys R Us.com; out in Canadian Target stores as well
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2013, 12:09:09 PM »

A friend told me the eaglehawk is now in the TRU system. Hopefully they will show up before x-mas.