JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: sdcc zarranna and club exclusives wanted.  (Read 3286 times)

g.ijoecollecter3400

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
  • where not worthy
    • View Profile
sdcc zarranna and club exclusives wanted.
« on: August 29, 2013, 08:38:58 AM »

Hey guys, I met a fellow toy collecter on kijiji couple weeks ago. His name in Jeremy, he lives in Brampton Ontario and he's a really good guy. Hooked me up with a sdcc blue suite cobra commander for 40$ and a s.e vs. storm shadow comic 2 pack for 10$. ( im pritty sure he made '' zero '' profit on that deal )

Anyway, im just looking to return the favor. He's not on joecanuck so im posting this for him.

He's looking for a sdcc zaranna ( pink outfit ) When i told him i payed 80$ for mine he thought that, that was very expencive. We joked back and forth of how i had over paid by 35$ or so. LOL

He is also looking for club exclusive figures...Told me he would like to pay around 35$ each.

He collects LOOSE so LOOSE figures would be prefered.

So anyway, if you have some of this stuff up for grabs, Shoot me a PM and ill give you his email so you contact him.

Thanks.  :)
I oppened the drawer and there it was "" GONE ""

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: sdcc zarranna and club exclusives wanted.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 09:05:18 AM »

You should ask him to join here.
2 + 2 = 22

g.ijoecollecter3400

• where not worthy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 09:28:53 AM »

I kinda did. I said " have you ever been on joecanuck '' ?

And his answer was strange...I think that he thinks most of the people on here just eat, sleep and breath g.i joe every waking moment. He doesn't like when people can argue over witch character came with witch color helmet from what year. But its strange because this guy has a MASSIVE vintage collection. MASSIVE modern collection too !!!

We speak on the phone and he has knows a lot about joe stuff

Pritty sure he's happy with his stuff. And he's probly doing alright finding the stuff he's looking for localy. So doesn't need us and shipping cost's, i assume...?

Told me he had to pay 100$ for a club exclusive Footloose figure ( in baggy ) because it was the only one he had ever found available to him.

I just posted that for him because i have absolutly NO contacts for joe stuff except for joecanuck and kijiji.

I dont know...???? Its a mystery..????

Zenith27

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 03:19:18 PM »

He doesn't like when people can argue over witch character came with which color helmet from what year.

The people he's describing can't be real old-school collectors. Everyone knows you never take the helmets off. YOU MIGHT MIX THEM UP!

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 08:24:17 AM »

Nothing wrong with wanting to collect on your own. Lots of guys do that.

That being said, if he really wants the club exclusive figures he should consider joining the GIJOECLUB.com. That's the club that has a legal rights to make new G.I.Joe toys. Membership will run you around $55 - $70. I forget the exact amount. With that you'll get the annual free membership figure. He would also have access to leftovers from the previous Figure Subscription service for $37.50 a piece (MOC, not loose) and he could purchase this years loose Iceberg figure for $25. It's much cheaper then the $100 he spent on a loose Footloose figure.

Also, he would have the chance to join up for wave 3 of the FSS (Figure subscription service) when that starts up. Wave 2 is too late to join as should start shipping soon, so he would be waiting until 2014 for FSS3. I did the math before and the whole service (with shipping) was around $30 - $31 per figure. I was never charge duty when any of the FSS1 figures arrived.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

g.ijoecollecter3400

• where not worthy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 09:29:00 AM »

I have seen those club exclusives floating around on ebay @ an average price of 50$ - 70$ each. Me being a 25th ann. collecter, obviously im collecting the sdcc stuff because they fit the 25th ann. card style. And they are basically the last end of the 25th ann. stuff available. Anyway my point is, looking over the club exclusives i found that they too matched the 25th ann. style. Some where made during the period when 25th ann. was available. ( 2010 dial tone i do belive was the first..???? ) So i feel the need to evenyually collect these myself..eventually..( still to much on my plate right now collecting basic figure/vehicles and exclusive 5 packs and vehicles plus sdcc stuff ) AGAIN to my POINT: 50$ plus shipping of ebay aint that bad for a club exclusive considering...ALL the hassle one has to go through in the first place to get them, keeping up with subscription,paying shipping.
What happens when its time to pay for your club exclusive and you dont have the cash available....?
This way whenever you have the money ready, just go to ebay and its yours.
Also, a guy like me starting late on the club exclusive stuff HAVE to go to ebay to get the first 20 or so figures missed....