JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Check this out  (Read 3231 times)

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
Check this out
« on: March 10, 2005, 03:50:36 PM »

Check this out.  I found it surfing the net.  I guess Hasblow figured we are able to make our own :roll:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... er=HJ51223
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Check this out
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 04:19:32 PM »

That was shown at the convention 2 years ago. A few places took pre-orders for that item but Hasbro scrapped that idea leaving some on line vendors having to give a lot of refunds. In it's place we got the Crimson Tank with asp and 3 figures from KB this past winter as well as agent faces mail away.
I even saw a proto type of this set last year at the convention but the heads weren't painted or something like that. Still, if it came out I'd buy a set or 2.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Check this out
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 11:11:43 PM »

I am actually happy this set was cancelled.  If not, we may have never gotten the Operation Crimson Sabatoge or Crimson Guard Force 6 sets.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

Collectorman

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
Check this out
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2005, 10:58:23 AM »

I still think it was a ploy by Hasbro to find out what kind of interest there was in CG stuff.

Think about it: "Grab some Agent Faces bodies, stick some well known heads on them, cast a cheap plastic helmet and put them on display. If everyone starts drooling, make up a vehicle set and figure six pack, make it accessible to ONLY American scalpers, and watch the toy aisle fist-fights rage."

Sounds like Hasbro to me....  :lol:
UCK!

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
Check this out
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 11:10:02 AM »

Is the head lost...no way anyone would like the helmet/head vs. the original...right???

I am off to the states this morning looking for the six pack...(crossing fingers)...I am not sure how many I would like...two...three four...lol...probably just two...!!!

And If I can scoop the three new three packs (9, 21 and 30 some odd) I would be.......done....wow.....done Joes...maybe forever...at least with new stuff...wow... :shock: