JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Sunday Night Skype?  (Read 1759 times)

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
Sunday Night Skype?
« on: February 02, 2010, 10:33:02 AM »

One of my favourite podcasts has a few guys running a Saturday nihgt Skype.  It's a time to get a punch of guys together on-line and talk comics on a conference call.

What about for this board?  Would anyone be interested in doing the same?  Just hook and talk once a and a while?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday Night Skype?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 04:43:25 PM »

as cool as that sounds , for me its just not really possible. I do most of my computer time before work (around 5:15am) and after work in the afternoon when my kids are napping. Once their awake I'm booked solid right through till next morning. Have fun if you can get enough guys.

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday Night Skype?
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 11:58:45 PM »

Quote from: "B"
as cool as that sounds , for me its just not really possible. I do most of my computer time before work (around 5:15am) and after work in the afternoon when my kids are napping. Once their awake I'm booked solid right through till next morning. Have fun if you can get enough guys.

It's tough for me as well.  But I have SOME weekends after most are gone to bed.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.