JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Classified Cobra Infantry. The King (for now)  (Read 19898 times)

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
Classified Cobra Infantry. The King (for now)
« on: April 17, 2021, 08:37:41 AM »

So I have lucked out and managed to grab 4 if this figure.  Considering the $@#+ show of trying to get the CI Trooper, I will take this an run.

So the figure is basically the CI Trooper with fewer accessories.

However I can't say enough about how great this figure is, both from a figure standpoint, and from an updated Cobra trooper standpoint.

The detailing at the 6" scale really comes through.  The colour is a nice muted Cobra blue that gives it a bit more realistic look.  The helmet fits really well, and the face paint (photo realistic) is great.

The accessories are great, with a nice selection of guns.  Actual guns, not sci-fi laser cannons, I'm looking at you Roadblock.  Everything also has a spot on the vest/body which is always a good thing. 

The range of motion is as to be expected with a modern 6" figure.  Really good range overall so you can get some great poses.  I know it may sound greedy, but I would have loved to have a stand included.  However it isn't a deal breaker by any means.

The biggest negative to me is the vest not being removable, well not without some major work.  This should be a given for any, and all, Joe figures.  It would also allow for more customization/swapping among figures.

Also I wish they would have kept the files cards, but that is a minor gripe.

I have most of the Classified line so far, and by far this is my favourite figure.  It is stunning, to me, and really combines the best of ARAH and modern styling.

Now hopefully I can find the Viper and Firefly.

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Classified Cobra Infantry. The King (for now)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 01:16:54 PM »

you should post pics. i dont want to look them up somewhere else. haha! I'm so lazy.

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 08:34:05 PM »

you should post pics. i dont want to look them up somewhere else. haha! I'm so lazy.

Is there a way to upload a pic straight from my computer? 

I see the link options, but I don't have an online folder account anywhere.

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 02:20:56 PM »

I don't think you can on this forum software, if you click 'reply' and don't use the quick reply box, there's just an option to use IMG and /IMG code to remote link.
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.