General Section > The \'Show\' Room

Beekerz Toy Room

<< < (3/3)

BHMike:

--- Quote from: "beekerzz24" ---Mike then asked if i would email him the pictures for everyone to freely download.
--- End quote ---

Only because people were asking for it - and it was a simple way to allow them to get it for free - because we didn't want it being sold.

--- Quote from: "beekerzz24" ---If everyone comes to an agreement to post the card, I will upload it to Mike.

--- End quote ---

Loop and I have changed our minds on it. Please respect that.

If it's availble for everyone - then ANY one can potentally sell it.
Not only would we have Loop and myself pissed at someone making money off of our work - but now someone would be making money off of your work.

Thus, we no longer approve of the usage of name, graphics, etc.

I can't stop you from making one for your own collection - but we shouldn't see it in any 'toy room' pics, nor should we ever see one in another persons collection or on ebay. The only way it would end up on ebay or in someone elses collection,  is if you sold/traded one to someone else since you're the only one with it. Should it show up on ebay, or anyone elses collection, then you'll be removed from this site. It's harsh - but unless you have 'plans' to sell or trade it - that option shouldn't bother you in the least.

You shouldn't be confused on it now right?

narceron:
Wow,

I had no idea black ice was really the "slipperly slope" that Pluv identified it as.

My question is why doesn't joecanuck make the art?  Then anyone wanting a joecanuck card would have access to it and would also be aware when looking at, lets say, evil bay, that the card is not official.

Err, wait a second, are we talking about a mass marketing of it, also?  Would people really be so naive as to pay large sum of money for it?  I'm asking honestly, because until recently, I had no idea that joe accessories were worth as much if not more than figure(a point made to me by several members of several boards).

/back to lurking

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version