General Section > The \'Show\' Room

Collection Pics: GI Joe, Misc, and Vintage SW

(1/3) > >>

Tattoo Shane:
These photos start with an overall tour of the room and then move into detailed shots of genres and shelves. It goes in the order of GI Joe, Misc (robots, TFs, 70s and 80s stuff) and then finishes off with my SW collection.

Hope you enjoy. Please feel free to ask any questions:

http://www.tattoosandtoys.com/arles/Col ... index.html

Scramble:
That's a great collection with a unique character. I really like the framed artwork on your walls. But I have to ask, why get a display case with frosted windows? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Thanks for sharing.

Tattoo Shane:
When i first bought the cases i was living in a one bdrm apt and had to have the cases out in the living room. I didn't want everyone who could see in the windows or who was just coming over to see what was in the cases so i went with the frosted doors.

I'd much prefer to have clear ones but now that i'm moving again, to a smaller apt, the frosted doors might be handy once more! :)

Raptor:
Actually, I thought that the frosting was a pretty good idea to prevent UV damage. I havve to move my case figures in and out regularly to prevent UV damage and uneven fading...

shdwknt:
shane cool collection.. where those short carded joes custom cards or opened and cut down..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version