General Section > The \'Show\' Room

Latinjoe22's TOY Dioramas

<< < (11/12) > >>

latinjoe22:

--- Quote from: Sundance on December 17, 2012, 03:08:36 PM ---the pics are probably gone because of where the forum went wonky and the board software was changed and then changed back. i went through my collection threads and edited all the pics back in before the problem with the edit button reared its ugly head.

--- End quote ---

That makes a whole of sense now. I still have that recurrent problem with my old posts as I cannot edit them anymore.

Timbits may have been flushed out for good, but it looks like the editing button decided to follow them down the drain too  :P

latinjoe22:
My Star Trek The Motion Picture Diorama (with guest appearances from Ertl Star Trek Seach for Spock + Star Trek TNG figures...and the bridge set from the newer movie line )

silentdusty:
Cool set, I have this bridge as well, just wish I could've gotten the other pieces like they had in the US figures.

latinjoe22:

--- Quote from: silentdusty on October 21, 2013, 12:41:18 PM ---Cool set, I have this bridge as well, just wish I could've gotten the other pieces like they had in the US figures.

--- End quote ---

Yes, but even then, the bridge could never be completed. The second wave got cancelled and never past the painted prototype stage, and so did the other bridge parts that were supposed to come with those figures and were needed to complete the set.

Sundance:

--- Quote from: latinjoe22 on October 21, 2013, 02:01:44 AM ---

--- End quote ---

JJ Abrams, is that you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version