General Section > General Joe Talk

How many are you getting?

(1/6) > >>

Pete The Greek:
I know Carl is going to go nuts on these.  So am I.  They will compliment my Brazilian Cobra soldiers.  I figure this will be my first Cobra troops to get over 50 or 100.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3169561277

Spillspleen:
Yes well you know the only thing that will stop me from getting 100 of these packs are the weapons...I wanted to have about 20 or so in the begining but now I have to think...the guns and backpacks suck...and I think they would only look good with black weapons...so accessory pack guns are out...???...I do not know...maybe time to order from some of those repo guys?

The RWB:
I'm hoping to get 5 packs, but I agree the weapons blow especially the guns.  These are a Toys R Us exclusive right?

Spillspleen:
I am not sure...i do not think so as Toy R Us is not selling them on line yet...they had a pre-order for everything else exclusive...so i am guessing these are going to be every where...well except Canada

Tattoo Shane:
I'm probably going to get at least one pack but i've actually been humming and hawing over that. I'm probably too old skool in my thinking but i'd rather have my Cobra army be made up from original 82/83 figs than the new ones, especially considering i don't have anything released within the last 4 years. If i do get the set, they'll probably be displayed seperately from my other Cobra figs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version