Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > All Across Canada

TRU flyer October 2 - 8

<< < (2/6) > >>

morgardee:
Even at $70.00 for the Pitt, I have no space for that thing.

Kronz:
I think at 70 I could find a spot...in the back of a closet, unopened.

freakx2001:

--- Quote from: "Storm.Shadow" ---I was originally thinking the same thing, but the flyer does note that the discount does not apply to clearance items.  And wouldn't you know it, Kitchener TRU replaced the price tags on both the PIT and Ultimate Duke yesterday with "Clearance" tags yesterday.  So I'm not sure if they'll be 30% off or not.

--- End quote ---

TRU actually put something half new on clearance? let me guess regular price $99.99... new price $98.91?

Storm.Shadow:
If the web site is any indication then the PIT is indeed included, making the current price $69.97.

Also of note, they have 4 PIT Commandos, and 5 Ice Vipers in stock at TRU.ca.  They're also offering free shipping on Hasbro purchases of 100$ or more.

Kronz:
thanks for that tip, I might call my TRU to confirm if the Brick and Mortar price went down too.

I was tempted to snatch those PC's, but my conscience got the better of me. I have four, I must let you guys have a shot too. At retail however, I will show no mercy and buy any PC's I find. ROC stuff has stagnated here in London though, the Helix/PC wave hit, was cherry picked and now we just have the garbage from all the previous waves clogging up the place. Weird to see Paris Pursuit SE as a peg warmer though, I must admit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version