JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: New TRU Exclusives now available in Canada - Doc, Shipwreck and Sting Raider  (Read 12616 times)

condor knight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hjlcollectibles.com

They are at the TRU in Mississauga Central
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Come visit my store at
http://www.hjlcollectibles.com

My email via the site:
hal@hjlcollectibles.com

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile

Finally they have arrived in Toronto.  I was at the TRU at Markham Rd. and Lawrence Ave. but they only put out the figures, about 5 each.  The Sting Radiers were not put out on display at this TRU, no shelf space made for it.
Lurking

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile

The TRU at Vic Park and Lawrence has the figures out as well as the Sting Raider on display.  They have lots of the Sting Raiders in stock.
Lurking

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile

The TRU at Markville Mall had only the new figures about 20 each! So if you missed the figures at any other TRU, this one will have them for a while.  They did not make room for the Sting Raider for now.
Lurking

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile

I was a TRU today and the number of Sting Raiders that are available are low.  Since this vehicle is now rare in the US not sure howmany we will have here. Buy it now if you want it, or be stuck with heafty ebay prices later  :shifty:
Lurking

K.B.

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile

I've been to my two local TRU's and the Sting Raiders are plentiful with very few Doc's and many Shipwrecks

Solid Sawyer

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile

Can someone tell me what they're charging for Shipwreck? And anyone seen him recently in Toronto? Thanks.

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile

Quote from: "Solid Sawyer"
Can someone tell me what they're charging for Shipwreck? And anyone seen him recently in Toronto? Thanks.

it is $9.99, i saw him at the tru on winston chirchill & aquatain in mississauga, along with the doc.
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile

We have confirmed sittings at the TRU at Victoria Park and Lawrence Ave and the TRU at Markham Rd and Lawrence Ave.
Lurking

Solid Sawyer

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile

Well Shipwreck looks pretty cool, I guess I'll try to track one down at $9.99. I've been getting 25th a bit cheaper online but then there's shipping. Thanks guys.

And if anyone knows of a Hall of Heroes Snake Eyes w Timber available in Toronto let me know.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile

And if anyone knows of a Hall of Heroes Snake Eyes w Timber available in Toronto let me know.

Good Luck on finding that figure in a store, you will have better luck online.
Lurking

Solid Sawyer

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile

I saw one auction that would have come to like $21 after shipping but I didn't want to pay that much. I just got the 2nd Snake Eyes HOH (commando version) for $10 at bigbadtoys. Seems like he's (timber version) sold out at some other stores I checked but I'm not that familiar with many online toy stores. Only started collecting GI Joe last week.