Site Stuff > Test Section

<< < (2/5) > >>

BHMike:

--- Quote from: ""Agent_Loop"" ---Hey, where is the bottle of maple syrup? You can't forget that!
--- End quote ---

Sorry..... used it all up on my PanCakes. :-)
Mike

BHMike:

--- Quote from: ""BHT"" ---Things that all come from Canada:

--- End quote ---

See those?
I actually got a PERSONAL email about them..... the person said they weren't a member of this board, but they wanted to know HOW the above were Canadian?!?

The Beaver - Duh?

Out of curiosity, do you gusy know how the remaining 4 are 'Canadian Based'?
Mike

Agent_Loop:
Was the guy who e-mailed you Canadian?
I'd love to explain why each one is Canadian, but it's like explaining how birds fly.

Deadshot:
jeeze man   how can  people not know  where Red Green, Wolverine, Bret Hart and  Captain Canuck  are from ....*shakes head*  

though  what we need is a  pic of Back Stop  since he is  the only  Canadian  joe .

Spillspleen:
That?s the Wrestler who died right...???...I know all the images but not Harts back ground....not into wrestling as you can tell. As for Captain Canuck?I am surprised anyone knows him?unless I am mistaken he had a comic run in the 80?s?but that?s it?so unless you?re a comic person you would not know that?I have the first issue with a document of some type about the comic?kinda neat. Did you know that Microsoft word does not even recognize the word Canuck????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version