Site Stuff > JoeCanuck Trading Cards

New cards available for the friendly folks down south yet?

(1/3) > >>

Hemlock:
Hey guys!

Hope the Convention went well.  Hope one of these years I'll be able to put aside the time and money to head north for all that Joe goodness.  Are the new cards still only being mailed within Canada or are any heading down to the good ol' U.S. of A? 

I believe I am on the mailing list but thought I would post my current want list.  I have a few extras left from last year although most of the extras I shared with fellow collectors.  The ones I am looking for are:

# [font=Verdana:1fe7ku7p]11,12,13[/font:1fe7ku7p] (2008),14,15,16,18, and 20  (I also need one of the #3s but aren't sure if the one I have is a reprint or an original)

Wow, that is quite a few.  I've fallen behind and I can't catch up (to paraphrase an old commercial).  Any help would be appreciated.  Cheers!

Spencer

BHMike:
The cards are so far from being placed on my "to do" list, it's not even funny right now.

That being said, people scooped a TON of these cards at the Convention - even though there was a 2 per person limit.  ::)

So, I'm sure someone should be able to help you out - and you're correct - #3 has been reprinted, as has the Back-Stop art card (#13?)

Stratos:

--- Quote from: "Hemlock" ---Hey guys!

Hope the Convention went well.  Hope one of these years I'll be able to put aside the time and money to head north for all that Joe goodness.  Are the new cards still only being mailed within Canada or are any heading down to the good ol' U.S. of A? 

--- End quote ---

I'm still waiting on mine and I'm in OHIO USA.  ;)

roger dodger:

--- Quote from: "THE Mikeā„¢" ---The cards are so far from being placed on my "to do" list, it's not even funny right now.

That being said, people scooped a TON of these cards at the Convention - even though there was a 2 per person limit.  ::)

So, I'm sure someone should be able to help you out - and you're correct - #3 has been reprinted, as has the Back-Stop art card (#13?)

--- End quote ---

If anyone has an extra Mary MacDonald-Lewis card, I'd sure like one. I attended the con, but didn't know her cards were given out. I only learned about it after I got home. Thanks

pdaat:
I need a Mary as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version