Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

DECEMBER NEWSLETTER NOW AVAILABLE!

(1/3) > >>

BHMike:
The 36th issue of the JoeCanuck Newsletter is now available! This month's issue includes a Christmas Canuckleheads comic and as always, some great articles. here, and don't forget to let us know what you think about it on the message boards.

As always, all past issues can be read here.

Content included: "Main Page", "Completing Your Holiday Wishlist or Daddy wants a new bandsaw", "2010 CanJoecon CHROME Prototype ", "Meanwhile, Back In The Comics: Operation: Redesign!", "Canuckleheads : Silent Night"

Yep... It's another short one. (Damn holidays getting in the way!) ;)

Sundance:
i love Backstop's Black Ice punchbag!

who's the face on PK's snowboard?

i take it 'Witched' is supposed to be 'Wicked', isn't that the name of the Wizard of Oz spinoff thingy about the WWOTW?

turner:
The comic was special.  Truly special.  Top notch.

Seeing the chrome firebat was heartbreaking.  I so wanted a chrome firebat for last year's set.  Black was my second choice and I understood the reasoning, but man, I just wanted a chrome firebat.

Last year's comic was exceptionally outstanding, while I'm on the subject.

BHMike:

--- Quote from: "turner" ---I so wanted a chrome firebat for last year's set. 

--- End quote ---

Well, there's always ebay next month. One of a kind ya know. ;)

Agent_Loop:

--- Quote from: "Sundance" ---i love Backstop's Black Ice punchbag!

who's the face on PK's snowboard?

i take it 'Witched' is supposed to be 'Wicked', isn't that the name of the Wizard of Oz spinoff thingy about the WWOTW?

--- End quote ---

The face is of PK. She has her own custom vanity snowboard. She'll be testing out the new snowboard in the next issue.
And yes, Witched is a play on Wicked as Sharkdays is to Sharkweek.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version