Site Stuff > JoeCanuck Trading Cards

There is something about Mary

(1/4) > >>

Hemlock:
Okay, I keep hearing about this Mary Macdonald-Lewis card.  Anyone have an extra to trade?  I have a few extras:   2,4,5,7,8,910,13 (2009),17, and 19.  One stop at her web site and a listen to that mp3 and I'm in LOVE I tell ya.  Can someone help me out?    ???

Spencer

P.S.  Thanks to LatinJoe22 for trading with me.  I'm just about caught up. 

latinjoe22:

--- Quote from: "Hemlock" ---Okay, I keep hearing about this Mary Macdonald-Lewis card.  Anyone have an extra to trade?  I have a few extras:   2,4,5,7,8,910,13 (2009),17, and 19.  One stop at her web site and a listen to that mp3 and I'm in LOVE I tell ya.  Can someone help me out?    ???

Spencer

--- End quote ---

I hear that the Mary Macdonald-Lewis card is very hard to get. In fact, you had to be at the convention in order to get it, and not many were picked up by people because not everyone knew that they were available. My case, exactly.  :(

5h4rK:
I'm in the same boat as you guys..

pdaat:

--- Quote from: "latinjoe22" ---
--- Quote from: "Hemlock" ---Okay, I keep hearing about this Mary Macdonald-Lewis card.  Anyone have an extra to trade?  I have a few extras:   2,4,5,7,8,910,13 (2009),17, and 19.  One stop at her web site and a listen to that mp3 and I'm in LOVE I tell ya.  Can someone help me out?    ???

Spencer

--- End quote ---

I hear that the Mary Macdonald-Lewis card is very hard to get. In fact, you had to be at the convention in order to get it, and not many were picked up by people because not everyone knew that they were available. My case, exactly.  :(

--- End quote ---
I, too, have the same dilemma as you gentlemen.  A timbit for your pain.

bandonov:
They were put out around Noon, Mike said only 1 each so that is all I took. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version