Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

APRIL NEWSLETTER NOW ONLINE!

<< < (3/5) > >>

pdaat:
But will there be another more limited exclusive like the SNAKE?

latinjoe22:

--- Quote from: "morgardee" ---I had requested that there be a minimum amount of posts required before  the pre-registration started.

Flooding posts now, after the news letter has gone live won't help anyone who is looking to secure a set and joined the board for that sole reason. It's the only fair way to do it, otherwise we would have a million members who make one post and then expect to be able to get on of the early bird sets.

I'm sure most of the usual people on this site will agree that's fair.

Remember, production has gone up this year by 25%, so anyone in the past who was maybe intimidated about the rumors the guys lining up at 12:00 am the night before to secure a set, they will have a better chance of getting a set this year.

--- End quote ---

coming your way for the great request.

latinjoe22:
@ The Mike: When will we get to select the questions that we submitted for Zach Hoffman aka Zartan?

Can't wait to read his answers in an upcoming Newsletter that's why  :wink:

grunt 4 mvp:
1) Ron Rudat...awesome.
Wasn't his name lent to Dusty as a tribute...or something like that?

2) Also like the possibility of regulars getting an early crack at registration.  I do enjoy the line-up though... I line up every year anyway, so I'm not worried. Would help some of the long distance guys and allow for more sleep...   ;D

3) Double army builder....timbit given for responding to the fan requests!

BHMike:

--- Quote from: "pdaat" ---But will there be another more limited exclusive like the SNAKE?

--- End quote ---

NO. 100% without a shadow of a doubt - NO.
As I've stated MANY times. That SNAKE was supposed to be with the con set. Problems happened and we had 50 done. So, it became a bonus item.

--- Quote from: "latinjoe22" ---@ The Mike: When will we get to select the questions that we submitted for Zach Hoffman aka Zartan?

--- End quote ---

You guys don't, we do. Questions already sent in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version