Canadian Joe Con Section > CJC STORE : Link, questions, comments.

CJC Store Feedback

<< < (3/6) > >>

Jon S.:
W00T

I'm still coming to the Con early tho.

pdaat:

--- Quote from: "cmderinchief" ---Just think, now you guys don't have to spend the night in line.   :P

--- End quote ---

So much for midnight Monopoly..........

We'll always have the memories LJ.

As for the process, it worked fine - no surprises if you buy anything on-line.  So much for hiding how much I've been paying for these to my wife.

roger dodger:

--- Quote from: "THE Mikeā„¢" ---Please post any comments, complaints, etc in this thread about the CJC pre-registering system/store.

--- End quote ---
Mike -- I think this pre-registration is a great idea, and definitely feel you're going in the right direction. While the lineup was a very enjoyable experience for me last year, it also was very tiring since I had just driven up from Pittsburgh. And I paid for a hotel room that I didn't even use the first night (although my lazy son did). I remember several other people saying they were having trouble staying awake during the con on Saturday afternoon, so this will help in that respect. Plus, you'll be getting your money in advance, so it might help you pay some bills for the con. So thank you for offering this early sign-up. I hope it works for you and is expanded next year so more people can take advantage of it. Thanks again!

bandonov:

--- Quote from: "Jon S." ---I'm still coming to the Con early tho.

--- End quote ---

I will still line up just not so early...

cmderinchief:

--- Quote from: "pdaat" ---
--- Quote from: "cmderinchief" ---Just think, now you guys don't have to spend the night in line.   :P

--- End quote ---

So much for midnight Monopoly..........

We'll always have the memories LJ.

As for the process, it worked fine - no surprises if you buy anything on-line.  So much for hiding how much I've been paying for these to my wife.

--- End quote ---

I'll still be in line.  I got to record it for documentation purposes.  :)

My wife is a banker...I can get NOTHING past her.  She'd probably come to the con with me if she had her passport.  Yet another reason why I like coming to Canada.  I get a default hobby weekend without the wife and kiddo.  I can't do that for the GIJCC Con.  Although, her working for the bank does have advantages, especially when getting money converted without fees.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version