Canadian Joe Con Section > CJC STORE : Link, questions, comments.

CJC Store Feedback

<< < (2/6) > >>

cmderinchief:
Just think, now you guys don't have to spend the night in line.   :P

martin-montreal:

--- Quote from: "cmderinchief" ---Just think, now you guys don't have to spend the night in line.   :P

--- End quote ---

Yes, this is a major major major positive point!!!!!!!!!! But now it's midnight and I'm so excited I can't go to sleep 

smarchitelli:
Flawless reg and checkout  ;D

latinjoe22:

--- Quote from: "cmderinchief" ---Just think, now you guys don't have to spend the night in line.   :P

--- End quote ---

As far as can remember the Mike saying, this limited pre-registration is in a way a thank you to those who contributed to the board to this day. I'm very glad I'm part of Joecanuck. But had I not made it past the pre-registration, I would still be lining up like a very happy trooper without any complaints. The con set is already a plus to the awesome convention experience, and the pre-registration will help me enjoy the convention in a different way this year. Thanks team Joe Canuck.

Grunt4mvp, Pdaat, it was a priviledge to meet you in the traditional line-up each year. Things may be a little different from now on if pre-registration becomes a standard. Let the good times roll and I'll see you again when they call us in to get our sets and into the dealer's hall  :wink:

Deadshot:
well I'm not sure it worked or not , with the  number I got.  Here's hoping!   ( and if not,  well I'll see you guys in line  :) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version