Canadian Joe Con Section > CJC STORE : Link, questions, comments.

Pre-Order CJC T-Shirts!

<< < (2/5) > >>

cmderinchief:
Done and done.  Good design.  Thanks guys!

pdaat:
Only black?

gsmiley007:
I like the new Coyote Symbol shirt, but I wish it made reference to the 2011 can joe con somewhere on the shirt.

If you are designing new shirts for next year with a cobro/joe logo could it have reference to where it came from - ie. from the can joe con year 20XX

5h4rK:
A t-shirt with our own username on it would be cool too!

BHMike:
1. Usernames on shirts - not able to happen without a large extra cost.
2. The Logo shirts will never have the con info on them for the sole reason that we can offer them again next year, and not pay a layout or colour fee.
3. Black shirts are cheaper to work with where our design is concerned. Plus, when I asked about white vs. black a few years back, black won
4. The Cobra North logo is an idea that I considered. But it's not something we "own". The Cobra on it is a direct copy of a Hasbro owned property, and while Hasbro has been very VERY nice to us, I'd rather not do something that may sever that relationship with them. The Coyote Logo is "ours" if you will - you barely see the Cobra logo in it.
5. Kid shirts - already addressed. Short answer is cost for layout vs how many shirts actually sold. Plus, the majority of business this place does is for adult T-Shirts and ballcaps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version