Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > All Across Canada

Zellers Clearance Sale on G.I. Joe

(1/9) > >>

Editor:
New thread as I don't see one on this topic.

I was at a local Zellers today (Lansdowne Mall, Richmond)

Completely on a whim (there was nothing marked about any deals) I scaned one of the Target ROC SNAKE Armors. While it had the clearance $22.97 sticker on it, to my surprise it scanned as $9.95.

I quickly went and grabbed a Dusty (only fig there I didn't already have 1 or more of), scaned it and he was $2 off as well.

On that note I grabbed a RHINO (still marked at $49.99), and sure enough $19.99.

So I grabbed all 3 pieces. ;D

The scanner just said sale, so I figured this is a store-wide deal. Anyone who like me has held out on the RHINO might want to check your locals.

pdaat:
Have to check this out today.

bandonov:
And I drove by a Zellers yesterday that had a banner outside that said Clearance Blowout!

EDIT: the nearest Zellers to me is a 30 min drive.   >:(

EDIT 2:  Not sure if I can make it out to a Zellers this weekend, will someone that buys more then one RHINO sell one to me?

grunt 4 mvp:
Not sure how long the sale/clearance will last - but post when you get one. If I see one, I'll grab it for you - 2 Zellers on my routes in the next four days.

bandonov:

--- Quote from: "grunt 4 mvp" ---Not sure how long the sale/clearance will last - but post when you get one. If I see one, I'll grab it for you - 2 Zellers on my routes in the next four days.

--- End quote ---

You are the best! I will still buy it from you if you find one.  The RoC Rhino is one of the best vehicles they made but is way over priced!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version