Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > All Across Canada

The HISS Scout and Cycle Armour on the way to Zellers!

(1/10) > >>

Stealth Viper:
Just got word from Hasbro Canada that due to the fan outpouring and feedback on these units, Zellers has stepped up to the plate and ordered them!

That's right - The HISS Scout and Cycle Armour have left Hasbro's warehouses and are en route to a Zellers near you! Look for them to arrive within the next little while.

So, we said our piece, and Hasbro and Zellers listened. Now it's up to us to show them that it was a good decision by getting out there and buying this stock up!

NeoDragonKnight:
Good to hear!  But as usual, pricing will determine whether we buy many of these or not, not the fact that they have it...

Stratos:
I live in Central Ohio, USA. Anyone interested in buying and shipping me a Cycle Armor. Payment with Paypal! LMK!

Thanks for the notice!!

Stealth Viper:
Indeed. Hasbro has no control over the actual price, they just have an MSRP. I've inquired as to if the price point is known yet.

SnakeEyesOnAPlane:

--- Quote from: "Stealth Viper" ---Indeed. Hasbro has no control over the actual price, they just have an MSRP. I've inquired as to if the price point is known yet.
--- End quote ---
Surely it'll be a better price than the "$30 for a figure and small vehicle" packs... right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version