Site Stuff > Message Board News

New (old) board format and some items of note.

<< < (3/6) > >>

Sundance:
can we have our avatars made bigger than 65 pixels square?

and I have a set of 7 pix lined up for possible use as Beaver avs.

if someone wants me to write something, PM me.

BHMike:

--- Quote from: latinjoe22 on August 15, 2011, 01:18:09 PM ---Since the store will be up and running, do you have plans to make at least a figure available directly through the site, that will not be a convention exclusive, but let's say, rather a figure that can be the same throughout the years, kind of like an online JC mascot?

--- End quote ---

That idea was bounced around last year. I'm not to keen on the idea because I feel it takes away from the con set for the following year. Any figure we can make and sell here on JoeCanuck should logically go into the con set for 2012 in my opinion.

BHMike:
It has been brought to my attention that ALL images attached in threads - aren't showing up.

It looks like this has to do with the transfer from phpBB to this one.
Any images you guys want shown - you should re-post in the original thread in place of the original image. Please do not bump up old threads simply to get your image showing. Thanks.

Sundance:
speaking of, your avatar's not showing up.

olyeller01:

--- Quote from: THE Mikeā„¢ on August 15, 2011, 04:06:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: latinjoe22 on August 15, 2011, 01:18:09 PM ---Since the store will be up and running, do you have plans to make at least a figure available directly through the site, that will not be a convention exclusive, but let's say, rather a figure that can be the same throughout the years, kind of like an online JC mascot?

--- End quote ---

That idea was bounced around last year. I'm not to keen on the idea because I feel it takes away from the con set for the following year. Any figure we can make and sell here on JoeCanuck should logically go into the con set for 2012 in my opinion.

--- End quote ---

I say you should make a 25th-style Joe Canuck and Black Ice set available for sale only to forum members in the JoeCanuck Store.  Since they were already past Con exclusives, they wouldn't take away from the current years' sets, they would be great mascots for the site, and people would lose their minds over them.  Plus, you'd get tons of people to sign up for and check out the site just for the figures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version