Site Stuff > Message Board News

New (old) board format and some items of note.

<< < (5/6) > >>

Sundance:
will Canuckleheads continue in some form or is that dead too?

BHMike:

--- Quote from: Sundance on August 19, 2011, 02:06:43 AM ---will Canuckleheads continue in some form or is that dead too?

--- End quote ---

That is completely up to Loop at this time.
I know he wanted to take a break from it to pursue another project, but I can't speak any futher on it than that right now.

I love the Canuckleheads. I've enjoyed Jason's work for nearly 10 years now and would love to see them continue on in some form or another - even if it was a quarterly comic put out for sale.

latinjoe22:

--- Quote from: THE Mike™ on August 18, 2011, 07:04:21 PM ---Man... you guys would make lousy Jedi's.

Patience.
--- End quote ---

Hey wait a minute, don't know if you said the Jedi joke on purpose, but that's also what Obiwan once said to Luke in The Empire Strikes Back: "Patience". And Luke was a lousy Jedi apprentice too  :P !

morgardee:

--- Quote from: latinjoe22 on August 19, 2011, 01:32:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: THE Mike™ on August 18, 2011, 07:04:21 PM ---Man... you guys would make lousy Jedi's.

Patience.
--- End quote ---

Hey wait a minute, don't know if you said the Jedi joke on purpose, but that's also what Obiwan once said to Luke in The Empire Strikes Back: "Patience". And Luke was a lousy Jedi apprentice too  :P !

--- End quote ---

Star Wars references always work. Look at the one in this years convention comic.  ;)

Sundance:
where'd the red and white go?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version