Site Stuff > Message Board News

New (old) board format and some items of note.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Redmao:
No custom avatars? Booooo! Just kidding ;)
I'm glad we're back to the old format. Thanks Mike.

Sundance:
i must immediately request board avatars of Beaver!

i was wondering what had happened to the newsletter, but figured something was preventing it getting done and didn't ask.

crazylegs:
Thanks for all the hard work to the JC site team....really enjoy this place...the level of commitment shows big time, keep up the great work!

YO JOE!

BHMike:

--- Quote from: Sundance on August 15, 2011, 02:14:06 AM ---i must immediately request board avatars of Beaver!

--- End quote ---

Then why don't you get together a group of Action Force avatars, and I'll add them to the site! ;)

--- Quote from: bandonov on August 14, 2011, 07:49:46 PM ---JC Store is a Great Idea!  Just to be first to ask, Will we have Hats available?

--- End quote ---

That's the plan.

--- Quote from: martin-montreal on August 14, 2011, 07:40:16 PM ---The store idea is great, would it involve any chrome object  ;D if you want suggestion, my brain is full of idea: Chrome FANG, Flight pod, Mobat, SNAKE (why not!), etc.
--- End quote ---

I think any future plans for anything being chromed with CJC is now dead. It's no longer special.

latinjoe22:
Thanks Mike. The temporary look is okay. My eyes are able to put up with this shade for some reason, so that's great just there. A little feedback:

Since the store will be up and running, do you have plans to make at least a figure available directly through the site, that will not be a convention exclusive, but let's say, rather a figure that can be the same throughout the years, kind of like an online JC mascot?

As for the newsletter, I won't say YES I WILL, but I'm up for writting/illustrating something that is not a comic book of course (will all due respect to Loop, I know that the comic book artist spot will remain as it is for it is in good hands as longs as he's at the helm). So if I write an article, I would provide my own illustrations, if not photos. Is a fan fic acceptable as a submission? I know that I can draw a still or two, but I need a writer  ::) ...someone preferably from the UK who I know has great writing skills but can't draw s**t (because he said so! LOL!).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version