Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > All Across Canada

TRU Sale on GI Joe this week

(1/6) > >>

bandonov:
TRU has GI joe, Star Wars and Marvel figs at buy 1 and get the second fig for $1 Sale! 

With TRUs getting all those Wave 5 figs it will be fantastic to Army Build now!  It comes out to $5.50 a fig!

bandonov:
What is funny about this sale tomorrow is that the Star Wars and Marvel figs are the Front Page ad and they mention GI Joe near the end and is very small too. 

latinjoe22:

--- Quote from: bandonov on September 15, 2011, 11:20:22 AM ---What is funny about this sale tomorrow is that the Star Wars and Marvel figs are the Front Page ad and they mention GI Joe near the end and is very small too.

--- End quote ---

it's because they think Joe collectors like to read their flyers starting from the end....just like a book that's written in japanese  :D

garling23:
Here is what i found, GI Joe Heaven at the Whitby TRU, plus they had pegs loaded as well! 

IMG00133-20110916-1112 by garling23, on Flickr

...now we have all of these figures via JHL Collectables, and have had them for months!  but at this price I had to buy a few more, good for gifts and army building.  these are the assortments below:

Wave 1 Storm Shadow
Jungle Bats
Steel Brigade
Blow Torch
Cobra trooper
Cobra Commander
General Hawk
wave 4 snake eyes
wave 4 duke
beachhead
sky dive
alley viper
jungle viper
and i did see 2 lowlights,  i pick one up and left one on the pegs.

was hoping to find a wave 1 duke but did not see it.  ...i know these were a dime a dozen and i never did pick it up for my son.

garling23:
oh and i forgot shock troopers where in the mix too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version