General Section > Customs

Nighthawk's modern updates on Spy Troops/VvV/DTC figures

<< < (7/7)

nighthawk:
When I got this figure, the one thing I hated was the Hawk holster.  First off, it's pointless trying to conceal a holster if the strap goes across his chest.  Second, it was not functional.  Originally, I just gave him ROC Hawk's shoulder holster so it's hidden.  I finally decided to take the plunge and modify the holster so it's functional.

Some action shots:

Reaching for his Glock

Ready for action:

The pistol is not totally hidden, but you can imagine it could be in real life.

Now he can use his shotgun and still have his Glock on him.

Without his jacket:

He can fit his revolver in this holster as well:

nighthawk:
I got this figure off another member on Hisstank a long time ago before I started painting.  Can't remember who the member was.  However, when I got the figure he broke apart.  I never really found the right glue to fix it until today when I found out we have this crazy strong glue at work.  Anyways, I think I will start doing more customs where I have to crack a torso. 

Anyways, with Cannonball, like I said, I got it off another forum member.  Originally, I didn't like how the head sat so I modified the head a bit more to get it to sit the way I like it.  If you remember trading this to me, add to this thread so you can get the credit due for this awesome custom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version