General Section > Customs

Nighthawk's modern updates on Spy Troops/VvV/DTC figures

<< < (2/7) > >>

nighthawk:
Very simple Ghost Bear.  The head is the vintage Ghost Bear and the rest is Renegades Firefly with Resolute Firefly legs.

Don't think Hasbro will make him again so I did.

B:
nice work all around. I really like Redspot, Black Out. I love that you have given Depth Charge not only underwater gear but also some land gear so he's usable besides in water.

nighthawk:
Here's my Joe SWAT team.  Again, as most know, I don't paint so I managed to kitbash together a Widescope.  Not true to his original look but I just made something that is more like just an update to modernize him.
Shockwave just had his neck modified so he can look down a little more and the backpack was added. 

With helmets on instead of the caps

For the neck mod, I didn't like how he can't look straight or down so I cut a bit off the front so he has greater range of head movement now.

For the backpack, I modified the bottom ring of the knife holder to be able to hold his gas mask.  I cut the peg and used a pen ink holder as the peg.  Because the hole on the back doesn't line up with the vest, I designed it to just fit through the vest.  I might go back and make the vest hole bigger and then the backpack will be able to go into his back hole and it'll look tighter.

nighthawk:
Widescope has a shield now, but still missing his dog Lamont.  Anyone got an extra to spare?

crazylegs:
really liked how you put ROC shipwreck's water gear on POC beachead. Also like the shockwave upgrades!...he's one of my fave later fig's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version