Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

2012 Spring JoeCanuck newsletter now online!

<< < (3/5) > >>

crazylegs:
Hey Mike if you and your team need help on the design and layout anytime I sure would like to help. Keep up the great work, really enjoyed the newest newsletter. Great articles!

NeoDragonKnight:
Its a great issue, I miss the dio comics, they were my favorites personally.  I like the Community newletter feel it has to it, something the GJCC one doesnt feel.  I hope more people contribute, it would be cool if the newletter became a nice long read with lots of community articles in it.

Eradicator:
Good job on the newsletter. I enjoyed it very much and I am happy to see it back.

dodge822:
a customs section, with tips is what i would like, and the what figure is it section, i like the reviews, and the comic also. But great issue as always.

Propergrounds:
Im writing a little something with alot of pics on the birth of a long awaited joe room!
It will take me a few weeks to clean, paint, put up all the shelves (wall to wall) and build a wrap around table for the flagg defiant terrordrome and joe hq... but it will be awesome!
stay tuned for a sneak peek here and there... and when its done Mike might use it in the newsletter...
right mike...right???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version