Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

2012 Spring JoeCanuck newsletter now online!

<< < (4/5) > >>

turner:
I just today discovered the newsletter, and man was I excited when I saw my article on there.  Humbled too, as it wasn't very interesting, but it was very kind of Mike to include it.  Thanks!

pdaat:

--- Quote from: turner on April 22, 2012, 01:44:15 PM ---I just today discovered the newsletter, and man was I excited when I saw my article on there.  Humbled too, as it wasn't very interesting, but it was very kind of Mike to include it.  Thanks!

--- End quote ---
DISagree - very nice article.

Blitzkrieg:
I'm very happy to see the newsletter return. Great issue!

Since the issues seem to be quarterly/seasonal now, will we be getting a summer issue right before the con filled with con information and hopefully a prologue comic that leads into this year's con comic?

Looking forward to the next issue,

Blitzkrieg

BHMike:
That's the plan.... As long as people send in reviews and articles!

Blitzkrieg:

--- Quote from: THE Mikeā„¢ on July 05, 2012, 11:00:54 AM ---That's the plan.... As long as people send in reviews and articles!

--- End quote ---

Is there currently a shortage of reviews and articles? If so, perhaps sending out an e-mail "blast" to all forum users or front paging a request for materials to ensure that a summer edition of the newsletter will be published will help call folks to action, if needed. Just my humble suggestions.

Blitzkrieg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version