Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > All Across Canada

Where's Lifeline, Sci-Fi and Airtight??

(1/2) > >>

Inzane:
Have these guys popped up on Canadian retail shelves yet, and if so.... WHERE??!   :-\

ARROW:

--- Quote from: Inzane on March 24, 2012, 12:07:41 AM ---Have these guys popped up on Canadian retail shelves yet, and if so.... WHERE??!   :-\

--- End quote ---

Local comic shops and on-line retailers like Hub City toys, one of the sponsors here.

bandonov:
Walmart has just started with 30th Ann Wave 1 now.  it will be a long time if it all that will find them at retail.  If you want them now, you will have to go online to get them

Inzane:

--- Quote from: ARROW on March 24, 2012, 12:30:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Inzane on March 24, 2012, 12:07:41 AM ---Have these guys popped up on Canadian retail shelves yet, and if so.... WHERE??!   :-\

--- End quote ---

Local comic shops and on-line retailers like Hub City toys, one of the sponsors here.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the suggestion.   I just looked at Hub City Toys website and they don't even have those three figures listed on their site...   :'(

PS -- What the HELL is wrong with Hasbro Canada's distribution?   Is it just me or is it getting worse every year?

ARROW:

--- Quote from: Inzane on March 24, 2012, 01:53:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: ARROW on March 24, 2012, 12:30:58 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the suggestion.   I just looked at Hub City Toys website and they don't even have those three figures listed on their site...   :'(

PS -- What the HELL is wrong with Hasbro Canada's distribution?   Is it just me or is it getting worse every year?

--- End quote ---

Contact them. Jody Scott is the proprietor at Hub City and he told me he is ordering in a few more cases of wave 10, which includes those figures....but the cases are dwindling at the distributor, so you should act quickly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version