Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > All Across Canada

Sky Strikers are down to $23 @ Winners

<< < (3/3)

canprime:
The Winners at Eglinton/Pharmacy had 5 Skystrikers, but only 2 were marked down to $16.  I had a similar situation there a while back with a couple of Cobra Eels.  One was clearance priced and the other wasn't.  When I took it to the manager he made a stink about how they came in at different times under different orders and that is why they were different prices.  Once I pointed out that they were the exact same product being charged different prices he had no choice but to change the price for me.

From that experience I didn't feel like going through the same thing on a busy Sunday so I left the 3 that weren't marked down (they were still at $29.99 and not even $23 yet).

Also, Marshall's now has them in stock as well, so hopefully they will mark them down soon.

bandonov:
Thanks for the heads up i will have to check them out during my lunch hour soon

canprime:

--- Quote from: bandonov on April 30, 2012, 09:12:18 PM ---Thanks for the heads up i will have to check them out during my lunch hour soon

--- End quote ---

Well now I have to get there first and take them from you!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Kidding, I think the 8 I currently have gathered since they were released is enough.  I will pick up more if there are any left at the closeout Zellers for 50% or more off.

bandonov:

--- Quote from: canprime on May 01, 2012, 01:35:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: bandonov on April 30, 2012, 09:12:18 PM ---Thanks for the heads up i will have to check them out during my lunch hour soon

--- End quote ---

Well now I have to get there first and take them from you!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Kidding, I think the 8 I currently have gathered since they were released is enough.  I will pick up more if there are any left at the closeout Zellers for 50% or more off.

--- End quote ---

LOL!!! I have 6 myself and really do not need any more but how can you say no to that price. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version