Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > All Across Canada

Zellers now at 50 - 70 % off

(1/5) > >>

morgardee:
http://www.zellers.com/liquidation/en/default.aspx

This last week they hit 50% off so now might be a good time to load up if you want to army build, customize or have any little Joe fans in your life.

This week alone I saw probably about 50 of those target exclusive rescue mission sets down to $15 each. Those things are still filling the shelves and $15 for 4 figures isn't a bad price. Personally I'm going to see if I can hold out for 70% off and buy more.

That blue neo viper would make a great base for a group project custom figure.  The Duke would be pretty easy to work with as well.

Redmao:
Almost got one last Saturday, but even at $15, I only cared about the Snake Eyes.

canprime:
The ones in my area are still at 40%.  The toy sections are pretty well picked clean as well, although to my surprise the Skystriker (Skyfighter) is still plentiful at 2 of the 3 locations.  Two locations have at least 6-8, and the last one has 4.  The remaining ROC stuff is still plentiful (Serpent Armor wave, Rescue Mission pack) so I'll wait on those until 60-70%.

On a side note, the Zellers at Birchmount/Eglinton has 4 ROC Gunships for $19.99 each

pdaat:
Anyone see any Lego T6 shuttles left?

morgardee:
All Lego is gone. Stacks of Halo stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version