Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > All Across Canada

TRU sale, buy one get one 1/2 off on Retaliation figs. Plus more

<< < (2/4) > >>

Redmao:
I might have to visit my local TRU after work.

SnowHawk:

--- Quote from: morgardee on May 31, 2012, 01:31:24 PM ---Cool! That should put some money back in my pockets! Thanks for the info. Now I just need to make sure I still have the receipt.  ;)

--- End quote ---
A guy I know threw out his receipt when he bought everything for Rise of Cobra.  We figured it out later and he ended up losing $100 because he didn't price match.  I always keep my receipts because sales seem to come up every two weeks for the stuff I want.

NeoDragonKnight:
how does the price matching work exactly?  Just bring in the reciept to their customer service desk?  Does it have to be within a certain date of purchase?  And Im guessing you dont have to bring back the product?

TheCheznit8:
Wow great news,
thanks for the heads up.  I ended up buying almost all the figures and vehicles last week and now I can make back a good chunk of that back!

Pete The Greek:
They are already on sale?  Didn't they just come out?  I guess TRU wants to either get rid of the stock fast (with the movie pushed back) or it's not selling at those prices.  Either way, they are still making a profit when they put stuff on sale, which means it was over priced in the first place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version