Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

Manta Release ?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Emags:

--- Quote from: Sundance on September 06, 2012, 10:20:53 AM ---get hold of Urzor's bear from Brazil and remould it in white?

--- End quote ---

When I was typing that, I thought to myself that there were probably some crazy Brazilian Polar Bear out there......turns out I was right :)

Sundance:
well, it's not a polar bear, it's another bear. the actual toy is brown. getting one of them Playmobil ones and copying it or buying multiples and painting them might be cheaper.

Emags:
I am a sucker for the animal companion. 

I'd like to get the Urzor bear, but I don't think I'll be able to find one.  I did some searching on-line, but no luck.  Granted there are better bears, but he is a small scale, so that sort of works.  Plus, I mean, it's a bear.

Out of curiosity, I went back and looked at the Estraela offering.  They really had some crazy animals....bear, lion, tiger, and kangaroo.  Talk about over the top. 

I found an article yesterday on google....it was GI Joe:  When animals attack and it was a good read.

Sundance:
there's a comic all about the Joe animals battling the Cobra animals. Order, Junkyard, Timber, Freedom and Polly VS Raptor's falcon, Croc Master's crocs, Undertow's pike, Hydro-Viper's manta and Voltar's condor, IIRC.

http://www.yojoe.com/comics/specialmissions/specialmissionsmanhattan.shtml

Emags:
Thanks....I actually picked that up last year, but have not read it yet.  It is actually a very cool issue for me b/c it combines (1) animal companions, and (2) NYC.  I live in Manhattan literally right next to the Chrysler building, so any GI Joe comic based in NYC is extra cool.  Any GI Joe comic showing the Chrysler is even better. 

I think there was a Special Mission in NYC and a more recent one, as well, which pictured the Chrysler building.  Though I'm not entirely sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version