Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

Manta Release ?

<< < (2/4) > >>

morgardee:

--- Quote from: Emags on September 05, 2012, 11:28:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: THE Mike™ on September 05, 2012, 04:10:44 PM ---Everything is in place for a Cobra Manta to be done.
But, I'm a little pre-occupied right now. ;)

I would think / hope we'll have some news in the new year at the latest.

--- End quote ---

That's great....sounds like it will be awesome.   Where did you find 50 or 100 of them?  That is not a recent product. 

--- End quote ---

These would be reproductions. They talked about that at the Q and A at the CJC this year. The Mantis is my one of my favorite vehicles so I am looking forward to seeing this project reach completion. It has a longer history then you suspect.  ;)

martin-montreal:

--- Quote from: morgardee on September 06, 2012, 08:53:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Emags on September 05, 2012, 11:28:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: THE Mike™ on September 05, 2012, 04:10:44 PM ---Everything is in place for a Cobra Manta to be done.
But, I'm a little pre-occupied right now. ;)

I would think / hope we'll have some news in the new year at the latest.

--- End quote ---

That's great....sounds like it will be awesome.   Where did you find 50 or 100 of them?  That is not a recent product. 

--- End quote ---

These would be reproductions. They talked about that at the Q and A at the CJC this year. The Mantis Manta is my one of my favorite vehicles so I am looking forward to seeing this project reach completion. It has a longer history then you suspect.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Fixed that for you  ;)

But, you may also be a Mantis lover, who knows?  ???

Emags:
Hey, any plans in the works to do an Internet figure too, as mentioned as a potential project at the Con??  That would be a win. 

I still think someone in the mythos needs a proper animal companion....maybe a polar bear :)  That has never been done, I don't think.

Sundance:
get hold of Urzor's bear from Brazil and remould it in white?

martin-montreal:
here is one:

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version