General Section > The \'Show\' Room

Updated collection

<< < (2/2)

crazylegs:
GHeddie,

Man thanks for sharing that dude. It's amazing! I need to get into some action force stuff. I'll do that once I get the things I want from the Canadian and American Real American Hero line. I know that stuff isn't cheap, but it has such a lure to it that soon I'm going to bite it and start.

Again man, amazing collection. Got to love those shelves. I use the same ones for my GI Joe collection.

Question: What is the widest white shelf the the hangers and hardware. I'm wanting to get on that is somewhere between, 12"-16" so that I can put my 83 HQ on. I like how you have the whale on the shelf sideways...seen allot of things you have done that gives me awesome ideas for my own collection.

Crazylegs :)

latinjoe22:
That is a really sick collection  :) . If the end of the world really comes to happen, I'll be glad I saw at least this  ;) . Thanks for sharing Eddie!

gunghoeddie:
A sincere thank you fella's.

Howdy crazy legs, nice to meet you too my friend I read you bit in sundances thread so I won't hijack it  ;)

I've measured the shelf widths the shelves with the whale on are 260mm but I did buy wider for
The action man at 310mm which was as deep as I could get, I'm glad the room as given
You a few ideas, I always roll with instinct and do what pleases me if you put a little bit of love into it, it will show. a big or small collection will look better if you care, I see many with rows of the same figure lined up the same way they are poseable action figures so have a play see what suits.

Sundance:
if i ever get my collection all out on display, i intend my figures to be displayed 1 deep. i figure what the hades is the point of having stuff on display if you can't see it cuz there's six other things in front of it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version