Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

Official 2013 CanJoeCon Post

<< < (3/6) > >>

olyeller01:
Damn guys, that sucks.  I understand though, and hopefully Retaliation will make Joe come back strong.

I admit I'm kind of worried about it. TRU down here has a tiny Retaliation section, and I don't see GI Joe at ALL in the spring Wal-Mart toy plan-o-gram posted at my store. 

I am lucky enough to have obtained the past two CanJoeCon sets thanks to the efforts of several fellow board members, particularly Pdaat.  All the CJC staff does great work. 

It is still on my "list" to make a CJC, and I'm looking forward to making it one day and meeting all you guys.

Thanks again for all you do!

bandonov:
Damn, This is bad news.  I hope you can organize a meet at your store or where ever it can be done. 

roger dodger:
This news comes as a real shock. I really hope things can work out so CanJoeCon can come back better than ever next year. Thanks guys for everything you've done to make the past cons so special.

pdaat:
This is awful.  I hope to see you all at a meet.

Madman:

--- Quote from: martin-montreal on February 16, 2013, 06:15:47 PM ---That's too bad... I didn't miss one CJC since 2009.

--- End quote ---

Same here. Disappointing news for sure.

I always look forward to the con each year and to catch up and see familiar faces.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version