General Section > The \'Show\' Room

FINALLY!! Crazylegs COMPLETE Collection!!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Scramble:
Nice. I like how full it looks without looking crowded. Really impressive display, sir.

latinjoe22:
Very cool to see your collection finally unleashed. Mine is mostly stored away but I have hopes that it will shine again when I get a Joe room one day. Your collection has come a long way in so short a time, like Grunt put it so well. time flies so fast!  :)

And I'm very glad to see that my former Hit N Run is in good hands and feels right at home too ;D

crazylegs:

--- Quote from: Sundance on April 22, 2013, 02:16:14 AM ---that's the Action Soldier from the 1994 Action Team set.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Sunndy Dee!

crazylegs:

--- Quote from: martin-montreal on April 22, 2013, 06:16:52 AM ---That is amazing! And I like how Clutch is fixing the VAMP and Hit and Run is holding himself with is rope, etc.

Really great!!

--- End quote ---

Thanks MM I like to do some posing around when I can and have the time....

crazylegs:

--- Quote from: latinjoe22 on April 23, 2013, 11:56:18 PM ---Very cool to see your collection finally unleashed. Mine is mostly stored away but I have hopes that it will shine again when I get a Joe room one day. Your collection has come a long way in so short a time, like Grunt put it so well. time flies so fast!  :)

And I'm very glad to see that my former Hit N Run is in good hands and feels right at home too ;D

--- End quote ---

You know it LJ Hit and Run is in a greaete home! Thanks for selling me that figure, he's one of my top 10 for sure....I hope you'll be able to get your collection out soon, i know you are on the boarder line with somethings but dude don't give up!

Time does fly so fast!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version