Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > All Across Canada

Preorders for Wave 3.5 and 4 at Legends

<< < (3/4) > >>

darth cujo:
I don't think waves 3.5 and beyond will show up at regular retail unless they bring in US packaged stuff. They did that for a few SW waves. The case from legends was on US cards.

And a friend told me the eaglehawk is now showing in the TRU computer. No numbers, but it is now in the system.

Sureshot:
Most specialty stores get the US cards, it's only the chain stores that usually get the bi-lingual stuff.

I noticed at Target today that they have returned the price of single Joes to 10.99. I would take that as a sign they are not going to clearance them, but might bring new stuff in. One can hope, right?

darth cujo:

--- Quote from: Sureshot on September 07, 2013, 08:26:04 PM ---Most specialty stores get the US cards, it's only the chain stores that usually get the bi-lingual stuff.

--- End quote ---
Legends regularly carries the Canadian carded figures when available. So far there's been no evidence of these final waves on multilingual packaging, and the fact that the ones I got from Legends are US just indicates there's still no evidence of multilingual packaging.

I'd be thrilled if they show up at regular retail, as I'd like another Kwinn and a blind master and dark ninja. I'm just not holding my breath.

kurt_eh:
My Kwinns came in yesterday. 

I've got him next to my Dr Venom!

ARROW:
Got my shipping notice today for my wave 3.5 order from Small Joes. Their site is showing no "pre-order" tag on the items on their page, so they must have gotten their expected replenishment. Still would have liked to have gone through Legends, but I guess getting these by any means that works is the order of the day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version