General Section > The \'Show\' Room

My Red Shadows & Uzay Collections.

<< < (2/2)

Mr. Red Shadows:
My latest addition to my collection.

Got these 2 figures from a friend of mine from the JoeCanuck forum. These are custom B.A.T.S. Red Shadows. These will add some variety to my growing Red Shadows army.

Got these 4 Iron Grenadier soldiers, which will be used in my Red Shadows diorama as allies, and arms dealers to the Red Shadows.

Got these 3 Red Shadows. One is Major Black complete with rifle, and code book. The other 2 figures are the Red Shadows leader: Baron Ironblood. One has white gloves, and the other is the black gloved variant.

Got 3 Red Shadows: Mutons still on the card. These have squished bubbles, but I got these for army builder's for a diorama I'm building, so off the card they'll come. I got these cheap, and still have one MOC Muton I got awhile back, that I'll leave on the card, mint.

Got this 2012 G.I. Joe Con exclusive Iron Grenadiers: Sergeant Major. Using him as an ally to the Red Shadows in my diorama, along with his troops.

Got this 2012 G.I. Joe Con exclusive Iron Grenadiers: Darklon figure as a two pack with Sergeant Major. Not fussy about him, and thinking of selling him for $75. Payed $200 for both, so I may part with him for $75 if anyone is interested.

So, thinking of dying my hair white on the top of my head, though I already have whites sprouting everywhere... lol, and putting a Baron Ironblood costume together for a Expo in Edmonton in late September, and for other events. I think I somewhat look the part, and the costume is relatively easy. This'll be fun... Lol

Well, we'll see what comes in the mail next week. Cheers, and happy collecting everyone. 

martin-montreal:
Did you see this auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/G-I-JOE-CUSTOM-ACTION-FORCE-RED-SHADOWS-LOT-HISS-S-N-A-K-E-M-M-S-/181191703242?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2a2fddfaca

That's for you  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version