Site Stuff > Message Board News

It's been a good ride!

<< < (3/3)

latinjoe22:

--- Quote from: martin-montreal on January 09, 2015, 08:08:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jon S. on January 09, 2015, 02:31:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: martin-montreal on January 07, 2015, 08:57:23 PM ---I have the same feeling. One thing that I don't like here anymore is the fact that we can't edit our post. That makes our Want/Sale/Trade lists hard to keep up-to-date.

--- End quote ---

I found the setting that was disabling post edits. Try changing one of your old posts now.

--- End quote ---

Oh man, you made my day!!!! You are a genius!!! Next time I see you, I will kiss you  :-X

--- End quote ---

Run Jon S.!!!!! RUN my boyeeeee!!!! LOL

While I can understand the emotion, pun intended, the Emoticons are still not working....So If I kiss you too, will you fix it for me Jon S? (Joking emoticon) LOL 

latinjoe22:
The one good thing to say, if Grunt4mvp's departure post appeared pointless to me at the beginning, it now repurposed itself in bringing in some more interesting replies and way more good topics on the boards that I haven't seen in a longtime. It even brought back good ol' Canprime to deliver some great topic discussions about the probable 6inch Black series coming our way. We have a saying in South America: every time someone departs, there's a new arrival or a revival. I'd like to believe we are witnessing a small revival :-) (<temporary emoticon. If you don't like it, please adress your complaint to the moderators and support my very selfish driven cause, this I command pretty please! LOL)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version