General Section > General Joe Talk

Thoughts on Classified and Retro lines?

<< < (11/79) > >>

canprime:
I picked up Serpentor w/Air Chariot yesterday at Gamestop.

The $132Cdn (after tax) price was not fun.

However it is an amazing set, and the Joe team did a great job with him.  The size, colours, and details are all outstanding.  Plus he is absolutely massive.  Serpentor has to be the tallest Classified figure to date.  He towers over Gung Ho and Roadblock. 

The details of the sculpt are great, and the cape has a scaly look sewn into it, not just printed on.  The accessories are also wonderful with a lot of nice touches and nods to the cartoon. 

Overall it is a great set, but the pricing is worrying for future releases, especially the Trouble Bubble w/Televiper next year.

akpayne:
I just got my shipping notification - sadly with exchange and fedex shipping I paid more than what Gamestop is selling them for.
I personally hate exclusives, and chase figures that should be part of the main line.

So far in this line that includes Dr Mindebender, Serpentor, Walmart Gung-Ho, Amazon Roadblock, and all of the Target figs.

martin-montreal:
And don't forget the Wallmart exclusive Crimson Guard and the Hasbro Pulse exclusive Snake Eyes.

B:

--- Quote from: canprime on November 14, 2022, 02:59:25 AM ---I picked up Serpentor w/Air Chariot yesterday at Gamestop.

The $132Cdn (after tax) price was not fun.

However it is an amazing set, and the Joe team did a great job with him.  The size, colours, and details are all outstanding.  Plus he is absolutely massive.  Serpentor has to be the tallest Classified figure to date.  He towers over Gung Ho and Roadblock. 

The details of the sculpt are great, and the cape has a scaly look sewn into it, not just printed on.  The accessories are also wonderful with a lot of nice touches and nods to the cartoon. 

Overall it is a great set, but the pricing is worrying for future releases, especially the Trouble Bubble w/Televiper next year.

--- End quote ---

Good gravy! I hope you guys all have good paying jobs. Glad for you that its amazing at least.

akpayne:
Serpentor arrived yesterday.  Amazing figure - debatable if it was actually worth what I paid to ship it from HasbroPulse.
Love the look and scale of the figure!  Sadly was the first classified figure that had a stuck joint - had to do several attempts with warm water to free up his left elbow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version