General Section > General Joe Talk

Super7 GI Joe discussion

<< < (2/16) > >>

Pete The Greek:
Are these even in retail?  I haven't gone to a TRU in a while due to COVID. 

But I did step into a EB store today:  picked up my first 6" one (Zartan).   

canprime:

--- Quote from: Pete The Greek on August 01, 2021, 12:48:52 AM ---Are these even in retail?  I haven't gone to a TRU in a while due to COVID. 

But I did step into a EB store today:  picked up my first 6" one (Zartan).   

--- End quote ---

I don't think regular retail carries them in Canada.  I have only ever seen them up here at comic/specialty stores.

Good choice on the Zartan, he is one of the best releases so far.  At least of what I have seen in person..

Jon S.:

--- Quote from: Pete The Greek on July 23, 2021, 11:21:58 AM ---I have no interest in GI JOE figures that have the same shitty articulation as the original Star Wars figures.

--- End quote ---

Think of them as G.I. Joe figures for Super7 collectors. They're not for us.

B:
I would consider getting these for my boy but he's not really interested in action figures...to much electronic entertainment I guess. :(

canprime:
Wave 3 of the Joe Ultimates:

https://preorder.super7store.com/collections/g-i-joe-ultimates-wave-3-figures

Now this is a great lineup.  Not that the previous 2 waves were not great as well, but this is wave hits a few sweet spots for me personally.

Storm Shadow:  Looks great!!!  Overall great design, and really evokes the cartoon.

Scarlett:  Another great choice and look.  I think the head sculpt doesn't quite capture the cartoon look, but still great overall.

Doc:  WOW!!  This a a homerun in my opinion.  Both the character selection and execution.  Doc is definitely under represented usually so it is great to see him here.  However this looks fantastic.  Not just the figure and accessories, but this is the first head sculpt (non masked) I think really captures the look of the cartoon character.  My favourite of the wave (closely followed by Storm Shadow)

Cobra Trooper:  Another army builder.  Overall great look, and it was a great choice by Super7 to include an alternate skin tone option rather than trying to milk us for another version down the line.  Really great look overall and will be a nice addition to the collection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version